Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013

Wow!  Just found this blog I started a few years ago.  I will try and keep it more updated.  It's December 2013 and its a very foggy day.  Tracy took Landry to Carmens and Avery to school today, I am going with Lisa to a Dr. apt in DM.

We are in full swing and ready to spread the joy of Christmas.  We have our tree up and Snow (the elf) is up to her tricks… the girls love finding her every morning.  This is the first year that Landry has really been able to enjoy her.  She definitely didn't like when snow put chocolate on the kitchen counter.

Avery is having a great year in school.  I cannot believe she is in 4th grade already.  She has grown up so fast.  She is in Soar and lots of activities.  She has a piano performance on Saturday at the nursing home.  She has piano lessons on Monday, pitching lessons on Tuesday, and Dance lessons on Thursdays… and now she has basketball on Saturday mornings.  She is a busy, little girl.

Landry is full of life and joy.  She is really coming out of her shell.  She loves Doc McStuffins!  She is also a big fan of her leap pad and Team Umizoomi.  She makes me laugh daily!!

Tracy is the high school principal and still the most amazing guy ever!!  I am so blessed to be able to call him my husband.  I love him so much!

My family is my world.  I thank God everyday for such a wonderful family!!

No comments: