Thursday, December 12, 2013

Well this has been a week… My dear friend Lisa Wood was diagnosed with breast cancer on Monday. I went with her to her apt on Wed and she found out she will be having a double mastectomy. I pray all goes well with the surgery and there is no need for chemo. We are planning a fun night for her next Wed. at Shoemakers, Tracy is making Team Lisa shirts for our event… I love her and our friendship is amazing, I hate that she has to go through this. Avery was sick today. She has a terrible sore throat. I took her to the chiro and they gave her some all natural meds. She's feeling a little better, but it always seems like at night time kiddos don't feel so well. Not sure about school tomorrow… we will wait and see. Landry is so full of energy… my girls are amazing! I love them so much. Landry makes me laugh and Avery just wanted her momma today since she was sick. So blessed!

No comments: