Thursday, August 20, 2009

Avery's First Day of Kindergarten

Can you believe it... Avery is in Kindergarten. She was so excited!! Tracy and I walked her down the hallway, and she went to Mrs. Blakes room, gave her a hug and started her day. No tears from Mom or Avery, what a wonderful moment! My baby girl going to school! And then, it was off to the Principals office with Mr. Hall. I helped out at the school on Wed. 8/19, and had lots of fun! Tracy had an assembly, and he did a terrific job. I was so proud of him. He is an awesome Principal, I knew he would be.

Avery came home and was so tired! She had such an awesome time, she couldn't wait to go back the next day. Recently, we reconfigured her bedroom. We moved the bed, got a new dresser, and painted the walls. Her room looks awesome, she loves it!! It is a very cool room for a 5 year old!

We went to the State Fair on 8/15/09, it was a very nice day!! Avery did the trampolines, she tried to do a flip, but couldn't quite get over. We had a great time, but it was crowded! We have such a nice time together, we are a very happy family!!

I am feeling so blessed right now, my husband, my daughter, my family, my life... What a Great God we worship!!! Thank you for such an incredible life here on earth!!

Throw out a smile to the world.... You might get one back!

No comments: